Looking for an easy, inspiring getaway in Southern Indiana?
How about an exciting week-long vacation, a spur of the moment road trip, or even a quick one-day outing?
With easy access from the regional cities of Indianapolis, Louisville, Evansville, Brandenburg and Fort Knox to the more far-flung cities of St. Louis, Cincinnati and Owensboro, Southern Indiana offers everything you need for an exciting, rejuvenating, memorable excursion.
From outdoor adventure to refined dining, inspiring artwork to delicious wineries, rustic camping to the best in luxury accommodations, gaming to world class horse racing, family fun to romantic retreats, Southern Indiana has the scenic beauty along with the services needed to meet all of your on-the-road needs.
Beautiful Southern Indiana has something for everyone...
- From our neighbors, Turtle Run Winery in Corydon to Hubers Orchard, Winery and Vineyards in Borden, a canopy tour with us makes a perfect pairing with your tour of our thriving Indiana wineries.
- A short drive to Louisville gives you the Churchill Downs Racetrack and Museum, the Louisville Slugger Baseball Museum, as well as a plethora of restaurants, museums and world-class accommodations.
- Make Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures a part of your family vacation in Southern Indiana. With attractions such as Holiday World, the Fun Farm or the French Lick Scenic Railroad, you will never run out of things to do.
- Bookend your outdoor getaway at Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures with a visit to O’Bannon Woods State Park in Corydon, Cave Country Canoes, or Patoka Lake.
- Fill out your trip with arts and history with visits to Zimmerman Art Glass Factory in Corydon, the General Patton Museum in Fort Knox and the Abraham Lincoln National Memorial & Museum.
- Mix in a little zip line excitement to your gaming adventures at the Horseshoe Casino along the Ohio River in Elizabeth, Indiana.
- Enjoy restaurants from regional mom-and-pop favorites to casino buffets and romantic dining spots located throughout the region.
- Choose accommodations from high-rise luxury suites to B & B’s, RV parks, hotels and campgrounds.
Let Squire Boone Caverns Zipline Adventures be the cornerstone as you design your perfect escape to Southern Indiana.